I don't know which direction to go = (

cfca22

Aug 3, 2011
Hello ladies,

So IDK when but eventually I will purchase a new purse. I own few Burberry, Gucci, MBMJ, and Coach. I'm looking into either a Balenciaga or LV. I like Medium to big size purse.

Can you ladies please give your input on which would be the right choice. I would like something thats comfortable and not too heavy.

TIA

I have a few LV bags, and the one that gets the most use is my neverfull! If you don't load it with stuff it's great and light weight. I used it in college, for shopping, work, and going out if it's and that's what's on me.

I also have the LV horizontal batignolles and love the cell pocket it has as well as the wider straps.

If you want an all leather bag I do not have any LV but sure people could weigh in. If it's what you're considering check out the sub forum as there is a wealth of knowledge!

I've never owned an LV and I (like you) like a medium to big sized bag although I try not to go for really big bags as some can look too big on my 5'5" frame. I've noticed that if you want a comfortable bag that's not too heavy, don't go for a big all leather bag. I've had a Thomas Wylde hobo and the Yves Saint Laurent Besace flap satchel and I absolutely loved them (the Besace was a medium sized bag, and the TW hobo was more large), but ended up selling them because they were so heavy with all the leather. I now have a small sized Balenciaga and it's quite light, so I guess it really depends on the leather used, I'd recommend the Balenciaga though, I like how the style is instantly recognisable without being too obvious with the signature logo, but if you like the logos, go for LV :happydance:

do post photos of your final choice!

I don't mind the logos. I was thinking of the never full but the straps are too thin. That scares me a little. I love the leather in the B bags. I'm 4'11" but my DL says 5'0" shhhhhh but I feel like I can rock a big purse. I attached some that I've seen on the website. B bag I am clueless if any of you ladies have them post pictures please and give me your input.

I forgot to add a picture of Speedy 30 in Ebene

Attachments

• Fantaisie.jpg
    Fantaisie.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 120
  • Elegie.jpg
    Elegie.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 124
  • Louis%20Vuitton%20women%20Monogram%20Empreinte%20m93448-1-003.jpg
    Louis%20Vuitton%20women%20Monogram%20Empreinte%20m93448-1-003.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 125
The 3rd one gets my vote! :tup: I checked it out IRL and you can certainly rock it at your height! I am 5'5" and it looked great on me. I was checking that bag out vs. the BV Compana. For me, personally, I prefer the large Compana due to the softer leather and more subtlety name.

I don't mind the logos. I was thinking of the never full but the straps are too thin. That scares me a little. I love the leather in the B bags. I'm 4'11" but my DL says 5'0" shhhhhh but I feel like I can rock a big purse. I attached some that I've seen on the website. B bag I am clueless if any of you ladies have them post pictures please and give me your input.

I forgot to add a picture of Speedy 30 in Ebene

I have to say I prefer #1, the straps look more comfortable than the other two, although the subtle print of #3 looks great too, but I'm not sure about the rolled leather handles, I find for me it tends to hurt my shoulders more quickly with a bit of weight. despite the straps of the neverfull being thin, I've heard lots of great things about how it really lasts as long as you look after it and it can carry quite a bit!