i dont know which bag to pick!!

1. Okay, so after alot of begging and wining lol my mom said that I can get the oversized muse, but i also love the new MJ trish bag. The are pretty much the same price so that doesn't help my decision. I was hoping that some of you ladies would be able to help me make up my mind. Thanks!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I think they are both fabulous bags! It's a hard choice, but I think it will depend on whether you want something that's a little more classic or more now. To me, both bags have some longevity, but I think the Muse would hold out more (not to mention, it seems larger).

So, despite loving MJ bags, I think you should go with the Muse.

Good luck!

3. I love the muse...it might be my next purchase

4. i prefer the muse. :biggrin:

5. muse:angel:

6. MJ,but not that one lol.

7. muse!!

8. BagLover26, Have you checked out Hudson? It's taller than Trish. Take a look at Nordstrom's picture below. Several members here got it, check out their pictures. =)

hudson.jpg
  9. im not really a huge fan of the new mj stuff but i do think it's more practical than the muse because of its size. i think the muse is way too oversized. i think you should go with an mj but then again im biased because i love mj and we are in the mj forum! :lol::P

10. How CUTE is that bag!!!! Now I want a Hudson!!! :nuts:

11. Hudson. For sure. Practical, as it holds a lot. Beautiful. And MJ! I am not digging the straps on the Muse at all.

12. MJ all the way.

13. Muse

14. I like the MJ.

15. I say go with the Hudson. I have a Muse and it's been sitting in my closet for a while now :shrugs:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice