I don't know what to wear with these cute sandals

image-2548491111.jpg

I just got these really cute sandals but, have no idea what to wear with them. I wanted some sandals that were totally different from sandals i really have and these definitely are that. I want to make them work for an outfit and not look like I'm trying to hard. Any outfit suggestions?

those sandals are made for a relaxed bohemian look. not too dressy - think 'gypsy' white shirt w/ linen denim/tan capris or oversized shirt/ dress. i agree with the others. only jewelry i would do would be a simple turquoise or silver necklace.

View attachment 1742099

I just got these really cute sandals but, have no idea what to wear with them. I wanted some sandals that were totally different from sandals i really have and these definitely are that. I want to make them work for an outfit and not look like I'm trying to hard. Any outfit suggestions?

I would pick an outfit simple enough to let these sandals play the leading role :smile:

they're aHHHHmazing - may i ask where you got these?

i immediately thought of a pair of distressed jeans and a white tank; soft dress like this or this; i don't know if you like maxi dresses but with the right one you could; shorts for sure with a fun printed tshirt (i'm picturing something like this or this); i'd even dress up the sandals with a tuxedo blazer and a black pair of shorts for evening. (this is fun!!)

you can do a lot with these - i would just keep the look clean so the shoes can shine!

Those are gorgeous. I'm thinking they'll look amazing with a maxi. My first reaction is to say those would cut-off your legs and make them look shorter if they're paired with shorts or short skirts.

phiphi said:
they're aHHHHmazing - may i ask where you got these?

i immediately thought of a pair of distressed jeans and a white tank; soft dress like this or this; i don't know if you like maxi dresses but with the right one you could; shorts for sure with a fun printed tshirt (i'm picturing something like this or this); i'd even dress up the sandals with a tuxedo blazer and a black pair of shorts for evening. (this is fun!!)

you can do a lot with these - i would just keep the look clean so the shoes can shine!

I finally got to wear them and I love them. I ordered the sandals from Nordstrom. They're called Report Valdez sandal and they're on sale.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I "shopped" through my closet using your suggestions and found some outfits I really liked. It's fun building an outfit around a shoe which I normally don't do.