I don't know what to do!

you should wait and look for those macys sales or a coupon in their ads,maybe you could get like a good 20% off! and hopefully by then you'll have the money..a few weeks won't hurt (although it would kill me!)

My advice is don't ask for advice about money. ;)

Money and how and why you spend it is such a personal and private thing and it's really no one's business what you buy and why. Do what you think is right and what you are comfortable with. :tup:

All the advice is really, really appreciated. Even the advice about not asking monetary advice; but since the question's been asked, anyway..

I do have a 15% off coupon for Macy's [for being a new card holder], but it's good until November 30th. The problem with waiting is that I'm leaving for school on Tuesday. I won't be able to buy it in a couple of weeks. =( Do Macy's stores deliver? Hmm..

Macy's stores do deliver, but at a cost. Is there a Macy's near school? I'd buy that way, and then you can select the print placement you like best, save on shipping AND get immediate gratification.

There is a Macy's really close, but it doesn't carry tokidoki. The next nearest one is about 45 minutes away, but I haven't called them yet to see whether or not they carry any. I'm almost too afraid to ask.

I'm leaning towards not getting it. I really, really want it, but I also want to be more responsible with my finances. Besides, then I wait for Vacanze to come out, right?! Maybe I shouldn't have asked for advice on something as personal as a financial decision - but I'm glad I did. Thanks everyone!

Ebay is having a promotion this month where if you use a gallery picture, and start the price below $9.99, you don't pay insertion fees. Yeah, you save like.. 50 cents, but still. Every little bit counts!