I bought a purse on eBay on Feb. 10 and paid for it immediately after the auction ended. I've been emailing the seller now for the past 4 days and i've gotten zero responses. And just today ( this morning at 7:46 am ) I received an email saying that she was sent out of town last Sunday on business but will send my package out later tonight and will email me the tracking number...it's now pretty early in the morning ( because i can't sleep and I feel really uneasy about this transaction ) so I'm posting asking for advice. should I email her again or wait until she messages me back the tracking number and a confirmation that the package is in the mail or should I just ask her to cancel the whole transaction..sad thing though that I've already paid and would have to do a chargeback on my card...and i'm worried that if she really did send it out last night ( like she said she did ) and I do the chargeback...then I'd have to send back the item when it arrives to me and i'd really like the item. should i just wait it out ? i'm just worried considering all the weird scamming that's been going on lately and the fact that she happens to conveniently go out of town suddenly ???????? It just all sounds too familiar to all the problems that everyone here is having as welll and i'd hate to go through this right now considering that I swore off eBay last week but saw this item up and decided to bid since i wanted it so bad and thought...'i'll take a chance and hopefully not get scammed' and now BAM...i really hope everything turns out fine... but am i overreacting ? should i wait ? do a chargeback immediately ? help!