I don't know if this has been posted already but.....

1. Keepall 50 and 55 w/strap will now be available in Damier!!!!! Not sure of pricing as of yet. Should be available around summer time.

2. Yes, I heard that as well. They will be available around the same time that the Damier Speedy's are available - June/July 2006

3. Oooo, I'm eager to see a Damier Keepall in the smallest size :love: ...

4. Ooh...Keepall in Damier! Now that would be nice!

5. Rose, how GREAT would a Damier Carryall be!!??!!:nuts:

[​IMG]

6. OMG! I think I just had a heart attack from all the possibilities! Damier, Keepall?? I think I'm in heaven!!!!! *sigh*

7. Most damier luggages are very contemporary looking. I am not sure if I would like to see Keepalls in Damier. Hehe.

D.

8. Oh, gotta get a Keepall 50 in Damier!!

I think Damier makes much better luggage, anyway, since it the ebony leather is treated and waterproof (and doesn't show dirt!)

winterpearls3 likes this.
  9. Gee, thanks! Now I have to buy something else I can't afford!:biggrin: (But really, I would like a 55 :love: )

10. Make sure you get the Bandouliere (Shoulder strap) ones if you are going to get the 55 and above. It gets VERY heavy and I am not kidding that if you have to drag your Keepalls on your arm/wrist walking from one end to another end in the airport, it's a not a pretty sight!

D.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice