I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Feel Bad For This Guy..

i actually think its hilarious he got the tattoo. hopefully he learned a lesson, and that tattoo will remind him for the rest of his life... though im sure he went and tried to scam others :rolleyes:

Did you ever get those scam emails from Nigeria? Well this scammer sure was desprate.. But I kinda feel bad... lol at the tatoo..:Push:

http://419eater.com/html/okorie.htm
Whoa! That was intense! I mean, like Epic!

My little form letter trying to get them to paypal me $299.99 just seems so pitiful, this dude has real skillz!

I think he got carried away and messed up on the letter to the doctor, though. Notice Charles replies as the doctor giving real medicine names, etc.

I think by that time he had gotten suspicious and showed Hackett's letter to somebody else, who probably told him he had been royally served and he just didn't want to believe it, but after that you could tell he was just phoning it in, his heart wasn't really in it any more.

Anyway, yeah, I feel bad for him. You have to feel bad for somebody who is that gullible, that clueless and sorry to put it so bluntly, but that stupid, yet wishes to engage in activities that are just so not a good match for any of those qualities, and the only lesson he will have learned from all this is that he is way too gullible, too clueless, and too stupid to be a scammer.

Not exactly an ideal launching pad for some great epiphany and choosing a more ethical profession, since he is also too gullible, clueless and stupid for those either, and while there is hope that the first two might abate with the years, in the words of a standup comic whose name I apologize for not remembering, "you can't fix stupid."

that took forever to read but it was pretty funny. I felt a little bad, and can't believe he actually fell for it. U would think that since he was a scammer, he would be able to know something was up and that it was too good to be true.

that took forever to read but it was pretty funny. I felt a little bad, and can't believe he actually fell for it. U would think that since he was a scammer, he would be able to know something was up and that it was too good to be true.
Well that's just it. Charles might have at one time aspired to be a scammer. Or any number of things that nature simply did not equip him to be.

He is much more suited, as we have all read, to be a scammee, and will need to do a whole lot more than decide against a life of crime before he could even work as a customer service drone in a call center.

Like if you don't get the whole thing of baited by, or even the church of the tatooed saint, either because English is a distant ninth language, or you are for whatever reason, not well read enough, you ask somebody. You google.

That's what you do whether you just got a job doing some honest work that places stuff you are not sure about on your monitor, or whether you wish to be a scammer. :shrugs:

Wow. That was a long read,but worth it!! That was actually really funny! But its sort of good to see this type of thing,makes you realise that scammers will do just about anything to get their hands on money.............even get a tattoo!! I thought at one point,so is this guy really going to get his leg broken or something?? LMAO!!!!!