I dont know answer to this question. On topic

Jun 12, 2007
Ok Ladies and Gents,

Question for you guys. I really do not know answer to this at all. I am so desperate for that Sand Madison OP ART Shoulder bag (style # 13252 in sand color), that i called Jax cuz i was gonna pay full price for it. Yes i want it that badly. So they tell me its sold out.

Ok. That statement should normally be self explanatory,but i know style #13252 is deleted so to speak, so does that mean i will never find Sand at the outlet if JAX says sold out?? What say you guys??? Anyone been told something was sold out only to have it show up at outlet?

I think it's called a "Found Order". That's when (if you can find an SA nice enough to do this for you) they will look in the system and even if it's at JAX, Coach will sell it to you for outlet price and ship it to your house for $10 service charge.

Last edited:
Ok found request can be for a FP or Outlet priced item.

Basically even if Jax doesn't have it in their system to sell to you that the outlets can do a search, and if Jax has it, or discovers they have it then they charge your card and ship it to you. If not, you don't get charged and it sits around for an xx amount of days.

There are Charge sends, and Found requests. Some deal directly with outlets, others don't.

It's kinda like a "shout" into the Grand Canyon of Coach's inventory... if they find it, they charge you and ship it to your house or address you provide. If they don't, you don't get charged. I've asked for a Found Request for items that don't show as having a quantity and still sometimes end up getting lucky.

Last edited:
I don't know if Macy's carried this style, but if they did/do, they can do a search of stores all over the country to see if it is in stock. I wanted the black OpArt Julianne in May, and they did the search for me, so I know they can do it.

Ive never seen it at my Macys. Ebay doesnt have it either. I have that style# in my saved searches and i do ck it everyday.

I will ask someone at my outlet about the Found thing. Maybe i will get lucky. Has anyone else every done this? This probably only works like you guys said if the outlet people like you. That would probably be helpful for me. LOL. We all know how that goes at my outlet.

Ive never seen it at my Macys. Ebay doesnt have it either. I have that style# in my saved searches and i do ck it everyday.

I will ask someone at my outlet about the Found thing. Maybe i will get lucky. Has anyone else every done this? This probably only works like you guys said if the outlet people like you. That would probably be helpful for me. LOL. We all know how that goes at my outlet.
I did a found request/order last Fall for my tattersall items (coin purse and cosmetic case) and they shipped them to me, albeit at FP but it was worth it!

Crap. Mods,Im sorry. Put in wrong area.

Im going to do a reveal,cuz you will never ever guess what. Im about to possibly poop myself. LOL. Too much info right? Off to do it now. CAN I JUST MENTION I AM SO SO EXCITED.