I don't have any Cartier...

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I do not have any Cartier jewelry. They have a beautiful shop in our local mall and a great 12-month no-interest charge! What is your favorite classic piece that you own or is on your wish list? I've looked at the charity bracelets, love bangles, and an interlocking heart necklace so far.:heart:

I want the Cartier love bangle. I first admired it 20+ years ago and it sort of fell onto a back burner. Recently some ladies have showed off theirs here and I am going to try to save for one next year.
I'm going to go on a LV ban next year to fund the Cartier love bangle, Alaska trip and Tiffany Swing Ring (20 year anniversary!)........I've just put it into writing, so it must happen! :smile:
If you get some Cartier, be sure to post pics!

I just love Cartier jewelry.
I have the yellow gold open Love bracelet, diamond YG Tank ring, YG Panthere bracelet and the diamond YG Cartier charm and YG Panthere earrings.

Do those of you with LOVE bracelet take it on and off a lot? I know thegraceful1 has it big to easily remove but I think majority of people do not get big. I think I like the way thegraceful1 has hers!

I have the trinity ring with the dispersed diamonds in each of the rings. I absolutely love it.

Though i plan to upgrade it to the trinity ring with one band pave diamonds.

i also have the matching baby trinity bracelet, which is a very affordable and cute, might i add. :smile:

other than that i've been dying for a love bracelet, the panther head ring, or anything from their orchid collection.