i dont have a serial number?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. do they print them on the wallets (multiple) and ipod cases? im am 200% sure my lv are authentic cos i bought them from the store personally so no middleman whatsoever, so unless if they sell fakes in the store which they DON'T i can find a reason not to have one :sad2:

2. Bonjour, you certainly have one but very very well hidden. Have a look again.

3. ok ill have another go

4. i still can find ont on my wallet, im going to have another check on my ipod case, i looked in all the possible areas :sad: would you or anoyone know where it can be?

5. omg i found it on my ipod case yay BA0045 of it was made in france? in may of 05'?

6. yeah - totally agree - serial numbers are well hidden! But i'm sure some of the LV pieces won't have any... i could be wrong.... good luck with your search!

7. oh thank god i found my other one RA0055 im so happy no i was going into a frenzy thinking i was given counterfits at the store! i needed 30 minutes of searching and a torch to find it lol

8. I had a same problem too..hehehe...but i found it.

9. I love getting a new LV item and trying to locate the date code. It's thrilling! Yes, I know that's strange.

10. ^^Thank you printmodel! :P

11. ;) :biggrin: !

12. don't worry... i did that too when i got my 1st lv from the store.. only the girls here at PF could calm me down :P

13. Yeah, it's tricky how the date codes are in the seams. Anyways, glad to hear that your panic has been quelled.

14. I had fun the other day trying to read the date code in my card holder, took me some time (and almost destroying the little thing LOL) but I managed to find it!! :nuts:

15. cool thanks for sharing your stories and letting me know im not alone lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice