i don't get who decides to order what for where

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. For ex, HK did not order the Rock Chic bag at all and i am in love with that bag and have no idea how to get one ,,,, they have yet to get any of the shoes i see in the ads but even if they did, none would ever fit my big american feets, they also only ordered the lux line in certain colors, i had to fly to singapore to get mine in red ... why doesn't every flagship store in every country offer every product?

2. I know Neimans sells them, you can call and order it from their Christmas Catalogue. Will they ship the bag to you? If so, I can give you the item number of the bag, and a number to call tonight.

3. They have a load of Rock-chic bags at the Madison avenue store, 212-353-5505. They will to a charge-send for you.

4. Hi Michele, is the Christmas Catalogue same as the Christmas Book that is listed on NM website, cos I don't remember that the book has any Chanel bag...

5. Hi Michele, is the Christmas Catalogue same as the Christmas Book that is listed on NM website, cos I don't remember that the book has any Chanel bag...

6. On page 15 of the Christmas Book is the eggplant Rock & Chic bag.
    I think I gave you my SA's # in case you want to order one{?}
    There's plenty at my local NM and my local Chanel:yes:

7. from what I know,
    every store manager gets to decide what to order vs. what not to order

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice