I don't get it???????

p10575369_ph_althero_Black.jpg

i like this a lot!

english_girl_900 said:
View attachment 2298

This one's my favourite - I just love this shade of green.:love:

I love that color too. I've never actually seen any Celine bags in person. Don't know who carries them around here. I know a few people were lusting after that suitcase-style satchel a while ago. I think most of the bags look very structured, and I think people are just into the sloucher styles right now.

I like the celine boogie bag in the light blue....couldn't find a good pic, but got one off this website dellamoda...though I'm not sure if they are authentic...I do know that this bag was made in this color....I love it.

Attachments

• celineboogiebabyblue.jpeg
    celineboogiebabyblue.jpeg
    40.5 KB · Views: 44
I'm actually really glad that someone started this thread (thank you, Everevereve!). I've been on a cleaning-out kick and I was seriously considering selling my ostrich Boogie just yesterday! I didn't and I'm happy to see that it still has its fans out there.

pseub said:
Ooh, I like that one! :nuts:

Apparently, there are two leathers, calf and lamb, only two colors (I think) blush and cream. There are a bunch of sizes...

large shoulder
long shoulder
shoulder (pictured above)
small shoulder

Nice, huh? Pricing I think is $1500 to $2k that's for the calf. I think the lamb is special order. Somebody on TFS said NAP was going to be carrying one size and one color. You can wait list for it.