I don't drink coffee, but I love Cappuccino!

Mar 24, 2008
LOVE the color. Love the texture. Wish it had a slight glaze or something to make me believe that it was a little protected. The feel of it is almost, ever so slightly...sueded? Maybe? Not really, just very naked? I hae no idea what I am saying. It feels like a very naked leather that will show even the slightest hint of dirt. If the wind blew, it could very possibly show up on this leather. I could be totally wrong, but I don't want to take the gamble. I would be VERY scared of color transfer. So not only would I worry about denim, but I would be scared to wear any top that wasn't light colored.

I also take back what I said about this being another Double Cream. Double Cream was a lightly pebbled, slightly shiny leather. Creamy with a touch of a yellow undertone.

Cappuccino is matte. A little wrinkly, but not super distressed. Soft and slouchy and smooshy right out of the gate. Ugh, I really love it. The color is for sure in the coffee family.

It is with a heavy heart that I send this one back. I think. I really don't want to though. Crap!

Pics are on the way...

i cant wait to see!! but i agree that the color will show DIRT DIRT DIRT!!! thats is why i am so scared to even attempt to buy it,,,i would buy it in some accessories if they came out though....

Cappuccino0.jpg

Cappuccino1.jpg

No breaking in required.

Seriously, I love it. It is really light weight too which is a joy to carry!

I did get it on sale with the lucky breaks code.....

I might just have to pack it up and stop staring at her so I don't get anymore tempted than I already am to keep her.