i dont care for patina

FENDILUVA

Nov 3, 2006
hello all i almost hate myself for saying this but i dont really love how the leather on louis vuitton bags oxidize and turn patina... i dont mind a light honey color but is there any way to stop or slow down this process? maybe by using a conditioner or something please let me know! thank you :yes:

Nothing can stop it. I find that if I rotate my bags enough and store them well that it takes longer for the vanchetta to patina. I have had my MC Alma for almost a year and the vanchetta is still VERY light! If it gets too dark I plan on replacing the handles and piping. LOL. I hate patina!

Nothing can stop it. I find that if I rotate my bags enough and store them well that it takes longer for the vanchetta to patina. I have had my MC Alma for almost a year and the vanchetta is still VERY light! If it gets too dark I plan on replacing the handles and piping. LOL. I hate patina!

Ditto!

I'm tossed up on that whole issue. I have bags at various stages.....I have one pochette that is a very dark patina and it is TDF! And then my virgin babies....love them too....ahh shoot I love them! Gives each bag it's own timeline and uniqueness!