I Dont Belive I Missed Out!

Celesus

Jan 23, 2006
I should have bought it when I had the chance ... The LV store here had the white Roxbury Drive in Vernis pearle , and i didnt get it yesterday when I had the chance ... I was strapped for time and ... ohhh bother.. it would mach sooo well with the change purse I have in the pearle ...:sad2: ... The SA told me ... dont think about it when you buy it think about it LATER ... i'll remeber that for next time ....

i am so sorry. but you sa was right. unfortunately, with some bags that is what you have to do. but i do believe that things happen for a reason. so not to worry that special bag is waiting for you somewhere. and before you know it, you and that bag will be united.

I hate to repeat what everyone has so emphatically stated but your SA was right!

If you have the $$moolah$$ when you see something you like, don't think about it....grab it and run! (well not literally, but you know what I mean).:oh: :amuse:

Celesus said:
I should have bought it when I had the chance ... The LV store here had the white Roxbury Drive in Vernis pearle , and i didnt get it yesterday when I had the chance ... I was strapped for time and ... ohhh bother.. it would mach sooo well with the change purse I have in the pearle ...:sad2: ... The SA told me ... dont think about it when you buy it think about it LATER ... i'll remeber that for next time ....

Celesus, not all is lost. If you still want it, try 1-866-vuitton. They can locate any remaining Roxbury Drive in Perle for you in the country. The only thing is that you'll be charged for shipping, which is not that bad. I used the service just the other week to locate and purchase an item that's been discontinued for a couple years. :P