I died and went to coach heaven!

anglarry04

O.G.
Mar 18, 2008
WOW....so i am just surfing along and went to the Coach website. what do i see? a new RED patent organizer. Yummy! :yahoo:

To buy or not to buy...

drspock7

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Maryland
I just saw them. Although I usually like large agendas for spacing. I think the smaller one is a great purse size. Go for it

anglarry04

O.G.
Mar 18, 2008
Thanks ladies. i just gotta convince the hubs. cos i am in afghanistan i cant order it and then be home when it arrives and act normal.
i am emailing and buttering up now :biggrin:

i do love both sizes but for some reason the huge one is calling my name

Joannek1717

Nov 9, 2009
Connecticut
You're in Afghanistan?? Hubs needs to get you whatever your little heart desires!!! Tell him I said so. Hope you have a nice Christmas (as nice as you can) and THANKS for serving our country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pickle

♾♥️ differently wired ♥️♾
O.G.
Apr 15, 2008
You're in Afghanistan?? Hubs needs to get you whatever your little heart desires!!! Tell him I said so. Hope you have a nice Christmas (as nice as you can) and THANKS for serving our country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed! you shouldn't have to butter much LOL :smile: take care, stay safe!

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
MN
WOW....so i am just surfing along and went to the Coach website. what do i see? a new RED patent organizer. Yummy! :yahoo:

To buy or not to buy...
Hi,
I was just comtemplating the Red Organizer too!!! LOL I just saw her at my Coach store on Thursday night and was so tempted!!!! I love RED!!!
I say GO FOR IT!!!!

Lynne :biggrin: