I Didn't Think Ebay Permitted The Selling Of Replica Bags!!!!

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
I was blown away when I chanced upon this listing while looking for an AUTHENTIC D&G Dolce And Gabbana handbag......

The seller clearly states that it's a replica!! Is that permitted? Assuming and HOPING that it's not, I reported it!

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
Sunny Florida
No -ebay doesn't allow fakes of any kind:nono: --- this seller even misleads buyers in her title. I hate replicas! I had to fight to get my $ back for a fake Cerise three years ago and I lost money-- for shipping, etc!! What a hassle!!

legsieloveslamb

BaG jUnKiE!
Jun 29, 2008
Nope- e-bay does not permit fakes or replicas. Even though sometimes they do sneak in and a poor person gets stuck w/ it. I've been there. I once got rooked on 2 fake Juicy Couture bags. Then I started learning more and more about what to look for and I never let it happen again.
Fakes also make it into malls @ kiosks. There's one @ my local mall and they won't do anything about it. The kiosk sells fake Coach, D&G, Fendi, and Juicy Couture. Going by it makes my stomach turn and I want to throw them all away! Yucky!

GreatBagHoney

Ecstatic Fanatic
O.G.
Jun 22, 2008
USA
It looks like the seller revised the description so that there's no longer any mention of the bag being a replica.

I reported; hopefully, it will get taken down soon.

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
Thanks ladies! I can't find it now, so I'm assuming Ebay pulled it...AS THEY SHOULD! I just couldn't get over the seller's audacity of not only listing a fake bag, but also of admitting that it was a fake bag!!! In her description, she used the word replica and went on to talk about the beauty of it! Surely, she can't be serious!!!!!!!!!!!!

unluckystars

Dec 11, 2008
philly
Nope- e-bay does not permit fakes or replicas. Even though sometimes they do sneak in and a poor person gets stuck w/ it. I've been there. I once got rooked on 2 fake Juicy Couture bags. Then I started learning more and more about what to look for and I never let it happen again.
Fakes also make it into malls @ kiosks. There's one @ my local mall and they won't do anything about it. The kiosk sells fake Coach, D&G, Fendi, and Juicy Couture. Going by it makes my stomach turn and I want to throw them all away! Yucky!
go to the mall management office and ask for who is in charge of the cart leasing. let them know. there was a kiosk of fakes where i work and they didn't know until i said something and it took a bit but its now gone!

giagnm

O.G.
Feb 11, 2009
Bag Heaven
I saw the same thing yesterday. A buyer had asked the seller if their Coach bag was fake and the seller replied "It's a GOOD fake"! How stupid to post the question in their listing! Of course I reported that.

pro_shopper

♥dreaming of Chanel♥
Apr 26, 2007
Yeah, I have reported a few obvious fakes before. Ebay will usually pull the auction before it ends.