I didn't see it coming! See what I score at Bloomies sale today!

Jun 4, 2006
So this week I've been thinking a lot about the Demi Jour bag, and I was waiting to see the fall navy/orange color combo. But today I passed by Fendi at SCP Bloomies, and I saw this beauty at 30% off! Plus I have another $50 gift card from my points so total I saved about $650! I never saw this color combo IRL, and I can't believe how versatile it is even tho it has three colors, lol! I think this is really good for all year long tho my fiancé thinks this is a perfect summer bag! I'm so in love! And again, Fendi quality is so superb!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403416745.426058.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1403416849.374633.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403416946.138103.jpg

Mmmm.....I am thinking about returning the bag. While I really like it, I am a bit concerned about getting the corners and the edges dirty. I actually think the white textured leather should be pretty easy to be taken care of, what scares me is the yellow leather, mainly the corners and that pipe in the middle which creates the two compartments. With that leather, I think there's nothing that would remove the stain/darkening on the corners and edges....I think some bag styles look alright even after being worn out (think unstructured bags), but for a structured bag like this one, I just think the potential darkening on the corners would not be a pretty view...). I still like the demi jour style A LOT, but I wonder if I should wait for some other darker colors to come out....

What did you decide to do? Return or keep?

I returned it, but someone bought it immediately after I returned it. No regret tho as I'm now waiting for my black monster petite 2jours (petite 2jours is my Fendi first love, lol!). I'm sure along the way, I will run into a Demi jour in colors that truly work for me!