I didnt know there was a small ergo....???

Droo

One more & I'm DONE!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
I went to a bachelorette party last month and while in the limo, i grabbed another girl's bag, so I wouldnt sit on it.. and sure enough, it was a turquoise or teal small ergo!

and i was shocked!!! I havent seen a smaller one before....

can anyone help with style numbers? and what other colors? anything? I've seen a few on ebay... but what other colors were there.....??

TIA!!!

yeah the small ergo hobo has no pocket on the front ive seen it in camel, black, and white leather also on ebay. it also comes in signature -black, khaki/mahogany, and chocolate (dark brown).

ok...

i guess i was hoping for some more fun colors.. like the turquoise or even green or pink would have been awesome...

but thanks for the info!!!

ok...

i guess i was hoping for some more fun colors.. like the turquoise or even green or pink would have been awesome...

but thanks for the info!!!
i think it came in the turquoise as well but i dont see any on ebay right now but just keep checking and im sure one will come up. they also came out with a small scarf print ergo hobo last year.

Yup, here's my small Ergo hobo, alongside my medium Ergo tote, both in turquoise (the small hobo doesn't have a front pocket):

ergofamilydb4.jpg

I have the small hobo also and I LOVE it. I probably carry it more than any other bag I have. (and I usually can't resist BIG bags)

It fits waaaay more than I thought it would when I bought it.

style number is M0693-10739

I have the small hobo also and I LOVE it. I probably carry it more than any other bag I have. (and I usually can't resist BIG bags)

It fits waaaay more than I thought it would when I bought it.

style number is M0693-10739

:yes:I totally agree. I bought mine because I got a great deal and couldn't resist it, and I carry it so often. It fits way more than you would think! I love that bag.

I like smaller bags (when I first got my pouch I was like "whoa! this is huge!" I was used to having no bag.. same with my D&B barrel bag) so I thought the medium hobo was absolutely humongous. I was having a hard time commiting to the size of that over the small because I think the small can hold a lot! I just couldn't justify having another small bag. I think they're cute though and a nice size. :smile:

thanks! I dont know how i missed that one.. I need to learn how to expand my searching.. I've just been searching on ergo, and i tend to forget that alot of people selling thier bags on ebay really dont know thier names... unlike us, lol...

but thanks for showing me that! I clicked on it within 6 minutes of it ending.. I just cant but it now.. i really do like it tho!!!