i didnt get carly

Krystallee

Nov 20, 2007
well I appreciate my black studded tote a lot more now lol. i was going to bring her back but i tried on the carly and it just didnt work for me, it wasnt that big and it looked weird on me..just wasnt feeling it :sad:

and i think i should apply to work at coach haha the lady looked at me dumb founded when i asked if there were new colors of the carly coming out, she said no just the beet and the black i was like um no.. LOL! idiot, i swear i know more about coach then the damn SA! LOL

thanks girls

xoxo :heart: ill hafta post pics of me and studded boo boo later haha

Jlee91

Sep 28, 2007
Yup, Be thankful, I think the black studded tote is more gorgeous than the ubiquitious carly! I hope you get hired for coach! lolz!

Marcela

Nov 8, 2007
Tennessee
www.purseslove.com
That happened with me! This is my story... I went to the store to buy my birthday present (with my husband) and he bought me the Ergo hobo. They don't had any available so I received in the mail three days later. When it arrived I returned because the leather was scratched and I exchanged for another Ergo but this time belted. When I came back to the house I was looking the bag and it was too small... so I went to returned -yes, it sounds crazy- and I decided I want a Signature Tote... but they don't had any so the gave me a store credit for I can buy it in their website (I had the options of order one there and receive it in the mail but I asked for the credit better)... So I FOUND THIS FORUM!!!!!! And I decided I like the Carly........
I WENT THREE TIMES TO THE STORE AND I DON'T WAS INTERESTED IN THAT ONE???
To be honest I am sure I maybe saw it but I ignored it because I don't like all that hardware in the handle + it was more expensive than the hobo, like $130.00 more.
But the true is that after read all the reviews and the Carly madness I was crazy for one too and I went to Dillard's to see one and try it on me before order it the website and it look weird. I don't know. Just imagine me, I always wear jeans, tees and sneakers and that bag was looking like too much on me. I like it because it is big and I want it for keep diapers, bottles, etc. So I was ready to order the Signature tote and suddenly I changed my mind and I order the Hamptons Large Carryall and it don't arrive yet but I am so curious to see how it is... if for some reason I don't like it maybe I will think again about the Carly...
The only thing that I don't like of the Carly is that I read that is a lot of fake like that everywhere. The last day I saw a ladi in the market with one and I don't know but I am still thinking it was fake... :yes:

sinniebunnie

Neurotic 4 Alignment
O.G.
Nov 7, 2005
Australia
when i went to the pleasanton, ca coach store there were at least 6 SA people there and they were all in a circle chatting. one said hi and thats about it! i say lower the coach prices and hire some of the flocking SA!

candace117

Whiskey in a Teacup
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
Orange County
facebook.com
So are you saying that the studded tote doesn't fall off as much? Or isn't as annoying to you now>? What changed? I am curious cause I wanted the gold tote and when I tried it on the straps were stiff and fell off a lot.

Krystallee

Nov 20, 2007
Well the strapes are defintly not as stiff as they were, i think because i wore it all day yesterday and today ..

worrelsj

Handbags!!
Apr 11, 2007
Minnesota
I was thinking about getting a studded tote but the straps worried me too. The patent leather is very stiff. I'm sure after use it will loosen up, but it's very stiff. Now that I think about it, the whole bag is stiff. Maybe I am just used to my sig stripe tote that is very "flimsy" so to speak.