i didnt get a call for the miroir

OMG. LV CALLED ME!!!! rightn now, and they said its not for sure, but my name is very good on the list!!!!!YAY. im so excited. but i shouldnt get my hopes too far up. ya never know.

i didn't get a call either, but i think it's because either our store didn't get any in yet, or i'm that far down the list. i've been surprised to see the amount of big money spenders here in cowtown, ohio...so i know some people are way ahead of me on the list.

OMG. LV CALLED ME!!!! rightn now, and they said its not for sure, but my name is very good on the list!!!!!YAY. im so excited. but i shouldnt get my hopes too far up. ya never know.

Congrats! I hope it works out for you! If you don't hear from them by Tuesday or Wed, call again...just be friendly and excited, I find that works well...and always talk to the same SA (besure it's someone actually in the store, some stores answer their own phones, but some high volume stores don't)....something like:

Hi XX, so sorry to bother you again...it's just I am so excited about the miroir pouchette, any chance another shipment came in?

I'm really sad :crybaby: that I didn't get called. I had my hopes high, since I put myself on the list early on. And the SA made it seem like I was going to get it. :crybaby: