i didnt get a call for the miroir

Aug 4, 2006
OMG. LV CALLED ME!!!! rightn now, and they said its not for sure, but my name is very good on the list!!!!!YAY. im so excited. but i shouldnt get my hopes too far up. ya never know.

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
I called today and my store hasn't received their shipment yet. Canada is getting theirs last apparently :sad:

Nov 1, 2005
buckeye nation
i didn't get a call either, but i think it's because either our store didn't get any in yet, or i'm that far down the list. i've been surprised to see the amount of big money spenders here in cowtown, ohio...so i know some people are way ahead of me on the list.

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
in a fairy house
OMG. LV CALLED ME!!!! rightn now, and they said its not for sure, but my name is very good on the list!!!!!YAY. im so excited. but i shouldnt get my hopes too far up. ya never know.
Congrats! I hope it works out for you! If you don't hear from them by Tuesday or Wed, call again...just be friendly and excited, I find that works well...and always talk to the same SA (besure it's someone actually in the store, some stores answer their own phones, but some high volume stores don't)....something like:

Hi XX, so sorry to bother you again...it's just I am so excited about the miroir pouchette, any chance another shipment came in?

Aug 4, 2006
Why did they call you if it's not for sure? Usually they will call to ask you to come in or for a credit card number. :shrugs:
i dont know. i guess the SA just wants to check in or something or she was really bored. well, at least it gave me some hope.

superstar

I Love You Mommy
O.G.
Oct 16, 2006
California
I'm really sad :crybaby: that I didn't get called. I had my hopes high, since I put myself on the list early on. And the SA made it seem like I was going to get it. :crybaby: