i didnt get a call for the miroir

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. what does that mean? should i just go to the store, or still wait for a call?
    (ive never been on a waitlist before!)

2. I would definitely call...I was called today at like 11:45 ish???

3. This may not be the same at every store, but I was on the waitlist for the azur speedy. I, too, did not get a call the day it came out. My husband went to lv to pick up a box for my damier speedy and saw the azur. They sold him one not knowing he was my husband. Then 2 days later I got a call from lv saying the bag was in if I wanted it. :shrugs: So, I dunno. I think if you are in close contact with your SA, then I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure they will keep one for you. But, if it's convenient to go down there, then I would. You never know.

4. i called today, and they said that i shouldnt go down there, and i should just wait for them to call me.

5. Fingers crossed for you!

6. thanks :biggrin: ^^^^
    i hope i get lucky...

7. I would've been more stubborn than that and just gone down there demanding the bag and claiming that you're the neice of some famous person, :lol:

Worked for me already once or twice although tonight was sans drama when I got my Miroir Gold :yes:

* CROSSING FINGERS ! *

8. Good luck....hope you will get a call soon.

9. I'd call them.

10. May be the shop that you put your name down still haven't received the bag.

I called Saks today and ask about my Speedy, the SA said that it's not in store yet.

So, just wait for a few day (for them to call), or if there's a LV store nearby, just go visit..

((there's no LV store near my place, so I put my name down almost 10 LV stores...which I finally got one!!!))

fingers crossed for you..

:balloon:

11. i didn't get the call neither,maybe we can hug each other and cry

12. I hope you get one.

13. good luck! If I were you I'd just go down there...and tell them you just want to take a quick peek...

14. I called today as well...once at 10am and again at 6pm...they received a shipment today but no speedys. I went ahead and gave them my cerdit card and shipping info. I guess they will call when it gets there. SOON!!!!

15. Good luck to all those still waiting......:balloon: