I didn't feel the love......

shopmom ,i think u should one day put all different pics of muffin ,because my daughter uses muffin as her comp background ,she is in love with ur cat!!!

That cat needs its own website!...Seriously, every time shopmom posts Muffin I summon my DD to come see the "hilarious scottish fold". We love Muffin!...I'm thinking .. Merchandising!.. with calenders, coffe mugs, mouse pads...(no pun intended)...

If you don't love it I think you should return it. It's always nice to have store credit for later.
But...do you know why you don't love it as you did in the store? If this happened to me I would want to know what it was that persuaded me to buy it and why that was no longer true at home. (Maybe it is something in H ventilation.)

LOL, guys!!!!!! Muffin already bought the "Jardin Turkmene" and the yummy Men's scarf has gone back to the SF store!

Actually, I'm in love with these smaller cashmere/silk scarves because they're not too bulky and not too large/overpowering on me and heavy enough to keep my neck warm when it's cold out AND light enough for Spring too! I have two now....."Zingaro" and this one and I can't recommend them highly enough!!!!

SUS.......but she has a mind of her own and won't do a thing I tell her. Unless it has something to do with food and then she's an angel..............

You know, I looked high and low in NY for that damn scarf, and here at my store too (the store of no cashmere...having said that, it's less than three weeks until Winter, and the temp here today is 28 cel. - 83 deg F...no cashmere required!).

I NEED it in green like yours!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to do a trade.........:P

GF - have you tried the SF store? They had that scarf in all the colorways for the longest time..... including green.