I did something crazy!

lvgoddess

Simply Adorable
O.G.
Dec 3, 2007
I returned my mono speedy 30 (France!!!!!). Waiting to get Damier NF GM..................I feel sick.........please comfort me................or just tell me I was just plain ol STUPID:nuts: when will I ever see her again :shrugs:

Don't feel bad. Although they are hard to find in the USA, an SA can usually find a made in France speedy for you. It just takes time. Enjoy your new Neverfull when you get it. :yes: :smile:

Don't feel bad. Looks like the NF will be more practical for you. I'm thinking of the little beauty in your avatar...... ;) My Damier NF is my go-to bag. I have to stop myself from carrying it for weeks at a time.

Don't feel bad. Looks like the NF will be more practical for you. I'm thinking of the little beauty in your avatar...... ;) My Damier NF is my go-to bag. I have to stop myself from carrying it for weeks at a time.

I agree! With a little one, you will find yourself reaching for your NF! Mine is one of my most used & abused bags! It's just so convenient when you have kids!

You can always have your SA get you a speedy later!