I did some damage to my CC this weekend...

I'm in love with the Miu Miu dress since Nicole Richie wore it recently. That girl can make a sac look hot.

What is the 20% off at Revolve code right now? do share! I have some stuff in mind... :smile:

Nicole Richie wore the Miu Miu recently? I'll need to find the pictures to see how she wears it.

Thanks for the lovely compliments! I got a new camera so I'll be posting pictures tonight. I'm wearing the Nanette Lepore top today.

The code is used was "Jessicastyle" (I hope I can share it here) for the Revolve purchase.

Thanks again! :flowers:

She wears it well, very simple. If I could afford it, I'd buy it too, but I have lost of tuition to take care of! Congrats again on your purchases, I think you have great taste!

And thanks for sharing the code! I think it's for 10% off though, not 20%... but any savings is good in my books!

Here are the pics:
nicole-richie-trembled-blossoms-12.jpg

nicole-richie-trembled-blossoms-22.jpg

Here are some pictures...

Sorry for the streaky, dusty mirror. I just cleaned it, and unfortunately, it got dusty again from all the work that is going on in my apartment building right now.

I don't think I look as cute as Nicole in the Miu Miu dress, but I love it anyway. I really want to wear it, but it needs to be a little warmer.

Attachments

• nanette.JPG
    nanette.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 39
  • nanette2.JPG
    nanette2.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 43
  • miumiu.JPG
    miumiu.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 41
  • miumiu2.JPG
    miumiu2.JPG