I did some damage to my CC this weekend...

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Hi everyone! I decided to indulge in some retail therapy this weekend after a rough week at work.

I purchased this Miu Miu dress from Bergdorf Goodman:

(Picture from Net-a-Porter)

What do you guys think of it? It is really comfy, and I think I can both dress it up and down. I'm not sure what shoes to wear with it though.

I also picked up this Nanette Lepore from Bergdorf's:

(Picture from Shopbop)

I like that it's really light and flowy, and the little pop of color in the shirt.

I also ordered this top from Revolve Clothing:

(Picture from Revolve Clothing)

I took advantage of a 20% off code. While I like the top and the print, I think the way it's cut makes my shoulders look a bit broad, so I think I'm going to send it back to them.

I'll post pictures of myself in the two things that I am keeping tomorrow.

What do you guys think of the purchases in general? Thanks for letting me share! :flowers:

juu_b

<3
O.G.
Oct 4, 2007
Canada
love the miu miu dress!
dress it up with some peeptoe pumps.. red? patent?

or dress it down with some tights and flats : ))

mooks

May 4, 2007
The Miu Miu dress is lovely, juu_b's suggestions for shoes are perfect

lv-lover

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Love that Miu Miu dres - the neckline is really unique. It'd look great with some colorful shoes.

eliza

O.G.
Dec 2, 2006
Toronto
I'm in love with the Miu Miu dress since Nicole Richie wore it recently. That girl can make a sac look hot.

What is the 20% off at Revolve code right now? do share! I have some stuff in mind... :smile:

Nymph

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
Singapore
I'm in love with your Miu Miu dress! I would try paring them with T strap shoes (recent craze of mine) if you can find some cute ones :yes: