I did some damage to my CC this weekend...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! I decided to indulge in some retail therapy this weekend after a rough week at work.

I purchased this Miu Miu dress from Bergdorf Goodman:

[​IMG]
    (Picture from Net-a-Porter)

What do you guys think of it? It is really comfy, and I think I can both dress it up and down. I'm not sure what shoes to wear with it though.

I also picked up this Nanette Lepore from Bergdorf's:

[​IMG]
    (Picture from Shopbop)

I like that it's really light and flowy, and the little pop of color in the shirt.

I also ordered this top from Revolve Clothing:

[​IMG]
    (Picture from Revolve Clothing)

I took advantage of a 20% off code. While I like the top and the print, I think the way it's cut makes my shoulders look a bit broad, so I think I'm going to send it back to them.

I'll post pictures of myself in the two things that I am keeping tomorrow.

What do you guys think of the purchases in general? Thanks for letting me share! :flowers:

2. love the miu miu dress!
    dress it up with some peeptoe pumps.. red? patent?

or dress it down with some tights and flats : ))

3. The Miu Miu dress is lovely, juu_b's suggestions for shoes are perfect

4. that Miu Miu dress is beautiful

5. LOVE the miu miu dress also!

6. omg, i'm :love: with your miu miu dress! definitely keep that one!

7. SuLi you always have such great taste

8. Great choices!

9. Great purchases -- I am in LOVE with that Nanette Lepore top!

10. Great purchases. I would love to see the pics.

11. Cute dress. I also did some major damage to my CC this weekend too. Now I don't feel so bad :smile:

12. Love that Miu Miu dres - the neckline is really unique. It'd look great with some colorful shoes.

13. I'm in love with the Miu Miu dress since Nicole Richie wore it recently. That girl can make a sac look hot.

What is the 20% off at Revolve code right now? do share! I have some stuff in mind... :smile:

14. *sigh* that miu miu is gorgeous!

15. I'm in love with your Miu Miu dress! I would try paring them with T strap shoes (recent craze of mine) if you can find some cute ones :yes: