I DID say I'd break my ban if I found a black Phoebe......

klp0213

Sep 2, 2008
...I just didn't expect to find one so soon!!!!!! :yahoo:

It's all Jo's fault really. She told me of one available and I, of course, didn't waste any time getting pics and sealing the deal. Thanks Jo!

My pics don't do the bag justice at all, but I can assure you all she's gorgeous!!!

So I now have Phoebe triplets as well as Rosemary triplets. I can see a feud brewing.......

Attachments

• Black Phoebe 1.jpg
    Black Phoebe 1.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 110
  • Black Phoebe & me.jpg
    Black Phoebe & me.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 119
  • Black Phoebe handheld.jpg
    Black Phoebe handheld.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 144
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh just lovely - your pics are making me want a phoebe so much! i especially love the darwin in black leather. well done.........now you must go on to complete another trio - which will it be next???

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh just lovely - your pics are making me want a phoebe so much! i especially love the darwin in black leather. well done.........now you must go on to complete another trio - which will it be next???

Always one to enable, I can highly recommend you getting a Phoebe. :graucho: It's such a great style, hence my triplets!

I don't think I'll duplicate another style at the moment. I love my Mabel and Somerset but don't think I'd use them in another colour.

Thanks Ali!

Yes, I'll take a photo of my 3 Phoebes. I actually got all my bags out yesterday in anticipation of black Phoebe arriving today so that I'd be ready to take a new family pic as well as one of all the Phoebes, but it didn't happen. Miss M was up since 3.20am with teething troubles so I've only had like 4 hours sleep, and DH is away until Tuesday! So, off to bed now and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

:wtf: She's done it again!!! :faint:

Now I've picked myself up off the floor, klp, I'm so excited for you, I know how much you've wanted a black Phoebe. What a fabulous trio. I agree that a picture of all three would be fab.

Don't tell me your Phoebe's are your first love and your Rosemarys have taken a back seat?!! :crybaby: