I did it! The Cerises Speedy, she is mine!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. *bounce* :yahoo:

It was more than I thought I would spend, but less than many of the ones out there, and I was able to work it out. It looks like she's in really good shape...now I can't wait until she gets here!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&item=170006880481&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Since I told myself I was going to be done getting new LV until next year, I'm thinking I will give this to my fiance to put away, and he can give it to me for Xmas. Gotta pace myself somehow, but I can stop obsessing about it now that I know I have one. Does that make sense to anyone except me?

2. Congra'ts, I love this bag as well :smile: maybe some day

3. Congrats!! It's gorgeous!!

4. OMG!!! YOU DID IT!!! that's a fast decision honey :yahoo:
    you'll LOVE that bag.... congratulation....

5. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! CONGRATS!!!

6. Congrats! I'm glad you were able to get one!

7. Not a fast decision, I've been thinking about this for weeks! I figured, if I'm going to obsess over something for that long, I should just do it and get over it :P

8. Congratulations! Don't know if I can wait for Christmas!

9. Congrats !

10. glad u finally decided to get this. it is a lovely bag :P

11. YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
    There have been times I have said that I would sell mine on eBay....Then I look at those cute smiley faces and say NOT!!!!!!!!! LOL I know if I sell it I will MAYBE regret it ...YOU ARE GOING TO ENJOY THE BAG SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Congrats!!

13. congrats...it's beautiful

14. Congratulations! Beautiful bag!

15. Congrats! You will love it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice