I did it!! Now I just have to wait.

skim

Feb 25, 2007
After much contemplation, I went ahead and made the purchase!:yahoo:

I just returned from the bank after making a wire-transfer to eBoutique for the new, AUTHENTIC, 35cm black togo Hermes Birkin with palladium hardware. The bank employee said that the transfer should be complete by noonish today EST, so hopefully eBoutique will be able to send the bag today and I can receive it tomorrow!

I'm so excited to be able to find that one last remaining bag my wife has not been able to get so far (I'm sure her wishlist will grow, but right now this is the last one)!

All I have to do is wait for the bag, take it with me to my local Hermes for verification (I mean, a "cleaning"), and once they ok it, it'll be all good! Can't wait to see my wife's expression when I give it to her for V-day!

Thank you everyone!

The wire-transfer has been completed, the bag is ready for UPS to pick it up, and I should be receiving it sometime tomorrow. Can't wait!

On a side note, I'm starting to worry about the fact that it seems like I now enjoy Hermes products more than my wife does. Strange....:P

haha. I think its funny how so many husbands come on here to ask questions, then that turns into making posts, then all the sudden they are like completely into it, and I'm surprised their wives aren't on here snooping around!

Anyway, that is a very amazing v-day gift!

Thank you everyone!
On a side note, I'm starting to worry about the fact that it seems like I now enjoy Hermes products more than my wife does. Strange....:P
:lol::lol:Well, there are plenty of products for men, too!!

I think that's a wonderful Valentine's gift, and you are a very thoughtful husband!!!

(If she's not very excited about it, PM me - I'll give it a good home! JK)