I Did it. Mandatory South Korean 14-Day Facility Quarantine

ugh...that virus...ruining all my plans for this year... I have a question, can I stay in airbnb for quarantine period? I wanna go there for the surgery and since I'll be in quarantine, I think it makes sense to get airbnb for a month... I calculated and the price is actually a bit lower... Does anyone actually stayed at airbnb for quarantine?

ugh...that virus...ruining all my plans for this year... I have a question, can I stay in airbnb for quarantine period? I wanna go there for the surgery and since I'll be in quarantine, I think it makes sense to get airbnb for a month... I calculated and the price is actually a bit lower... Does anyone actually stayed at airbnb for quarantine?

As I understand it, short-term visitors (i.e. not Korean long-term residents and not people with family relations in Korea) must quarantine at a government facility. =(

When are you planning to go ? Even I’m planning