I did it ladies...Placed the Order for my first KELLY BAG!!!

Ladies, I have to tell you...I was so excited in that store you might have thought I was 5 years old at Toys R Us!!!!

It was so hard to contain my excitment I wanted to shout out to everyone I saw, "I JUST ORDERED MY FIRST KELLY!!!" "YAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

Congrats on the wonderful choice. But why did not you also grab the Chocolate Togo Birkin???? ;) ;)

I seriously thought about it, however, I was not crazy about the chocolate color in the togo leather. It was very "matte" looking and not shiney at all. I was not crazy about it and decided that it was WAY too much money to spend to just get something "just to get it" and not love it. I want to be in love with my first Hermes bag, so I decided to wait.

But...It was VERY hard!!!

Geez you didn't even mention you were in the company of one fine enabler here lol!!! Okay...so Traci and I had seen the choc kelly in box (32) before so she really knew that was what she wanted in a 28...but when I called the SA to find out when she took her lunch break...and she said she had a choc. birkin if Traci was interested...we pretty much ran out of the restaurant and hailed a cab to H! I don't know how, though, she could resist as that birkin looked mighty fine on her... lol!!! But she did hold strong! It was a great trip, as usual, with a lot of info learned and even some scarf tying demos for moi! I picked up a gold pegasus cadena for my 2 bags with gh....and a scarf...and perhaps a little somethin' for my secret santa??!! A perfect day all in all...oh and I placed an order for a toile/barenia birkin in 30 for the future myself!

WHOA!!!!! Toile/Barenia!!!! YEA, SHOES!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you guys had a great time today....nothing like a lovely afternoon browsing and buying at Hermes!

Now....what scarf did you get, Shoes????

^^OMG Shoes!!! I'm so sorry I didn't mention you!!! I was so excited about the Kelly that I totally didn't think of it!!! Bad me!!!

I had a wonderful day shopping with Shoes319, she is such a nice person and I am so glad that I met her and she is now my best "purse" friend!!!!!

Yipee. TR44 !!!!! Congratulations what a great day, lunch and shopping with a tPFer and the soon-to-be bag of your dreams.

BTW, the teacup you purchased (red H) does that have a name? I'd like to get one for my DM for Christmas.

Cheers
:drinkup:

Yipee. TR44 !!!!! Congratulations what a great day, lunch and shopping with a tPFer and the soon-to-be bag of your dreams.

BTW, the teacup you purchased (red H) does that have a name? I'd like to get one for my DM for Christmas.

Cheers
:drinkup:

Thank you! You know, I was just looking under the cup to see the name, now if I'm not mistaken, I think it's "Rythine"?? Can someone help me out with this name? It's writtin in "handwriting" on the cup so I think that's it. It is a breakfast cup though, a little bigger than a regular coffee cup, and it comes as a cup and saucer.

Oh you're forgiven traci...of course! There's just nothign like talking purses ALL day with a fellow purse gal lol!! Shopmom the scarf will be shown in the am as I'm just too darn sleepy lol! Could have been the lemon drop martini while I had to wait for the train that did me in lol!!! It's white with blue trim -- but I did see lots more that I want including a winter hat (or 2), shawl, etc....and I LUV brighton blue!!! Next bag perhaps....