I did it! I ordered my Coco Handle Medium :)

Lodpah

Dec 10, 2015
So after being on a spree, tons of Celines and other brands, I ordered my Coco Handle in Medium. I can't wait to get it. I should get it Friday. I hope I like it. The SA offered me a brand new 2017 Spring Act II bag called the "Fluffy CC" which I absolutely loved but am waiting to see if I'm going to like the Coco Handle.

Reactions: Minh Dao
I also ordered one!!!! I've been on the fence about it but the more I see it, the more I want it. I ordered a black medium with lizard handle and am wait listed for a medium in red. I'm wondering what the red will look like.

Congrats and can't wait to see yours!

Reactions: Lodpah and x_ninja
I also ordered one!!!! I've been on the fence about it but the more I see it, the more I want it. I ordered a black medium with lizard handle and am wait listed for a medium in red. I'm wondering what the red will look like.

I did too! The lizard handle was black on my bag, as a matter of fact the whole bag is black. At first I was offered the below but then I decided to keep the classic so if that does not work I'll go for the below.
Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 6.01.52 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 6.02.15 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 6.02.37 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 6.02.15 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 6.02.37 PM.png

Reactions: SugarHazard

I bet the red will look so beautiful. How long is your waitlist?

I absolutely LOVE my red coco handle (as seen in my avatar pic)! It's the perfect red to me. Tempted to get a black coco handle now! Be sure to do a reveal in the Coco Handle Clubhouse too!