I did it! I ordered my Black Epi Jasmin!

Jazz

All That Jazz
O.G.
May 27, 2006
This is my first eLuxury purchase so wish me luck! I saved about $80 in taxes and shipping...(free shipping):yahoo: :jammin:

Again...My mission was to find a black hand held that I "need".

I decided on a Jasmin (I'm a Gemini...what can I say? :hrmm: ). It was between Jasmin, Mini Mono Alma Long and Epi Alma (although I thought I loved the Figari but I was wrong...hated it:sad: ). Since I've decided to buy only new again that pretty much eliminated the Alma Long and the Alma is still a bit bigger than I need.

Thank you for shopping with eLUXURY. This is the confirmation of the order you placed. Your order details are listed below.

Description: LV EPI JASMIN HANDBAG
Quantity: 1
Item Status: In Stock
Price: $1080.00

Happy Holidays to ME :yahoo: :wlae: :jammin:

I just got my black epi jasmin 2 weeks ago. I also "needed" a black bag. I just love it. I think it's the bag I'm carrying to the lv cocktail party next week. Is this your first epi piece? It's my first, and not my last. Congratulations on the bag and on saving the $$$!

I just got my black epi jasmin 2 weeks ago. I also "needed" a black bag. I just love it. I think it's the bag I'm carrying to the lv cocktail party next week. Is this your first epi piece? It's my first, and not my last. Congratulations on the bag and on saving the $$$!

I have the black epi petit noe and I carry it often (love :heart: it). I love not having to worry about the rain. But it's a shoulder bag that carries a lot and I'm always putting way too much in it and it ends up being very heavy.