I did it!! I got my 2nd GH bag!!! Guess what I got THIS time? >>>

karenab

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
Anthracite City!!!

I have been stewing for 3 weeks on what colour to get between marine and anthracite. I brought my gf with me for reinforcement. I needed someone else's opinion at Balny.

My assistant brought out all the marines and all the anthracites in the Brief. What I originally wanted. I just could not get over the triangular shape though so I thought: let me see anthracite in a city. Just to look.

Well my God. The assistant walks out and I was like :wtf:
I swear she was moving in slow motion. I LOVED it!

I actually SOLD my antharcite twiggy with RH because I wasn't loving the colour but let me tell you: the contrasting bright gold hardware MAKES THIS BAG :tup: Its 10 X better. Seriously.

Its superb. I took some pics of it on me. I chose the leather finish that I liked the best, lots of distressing and its already slouching in certain areas which I LOVE (there were some smoother ones).

ps. My gf picked up the anthracite Work with GH. Its stunning and is actually extremely soft/broken in. She got a great one.

Attachments

• DSC03740.jpg
    DSC03740.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 160
  • DSC03741.jpg
    DSC03741.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 197
  • DSC03750.jpg
    DSC03750.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 199
  • DSC03756.jpg
    DSC03756.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC03751.jpg
    DSC03751.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 226
Yayy, karenab you made a great choice.:yahoo: It is stunning and looks fab on you. :drool:Congrats :yahoo:i love your outfit and it looks perfect with your Anthracite.:tup::heart:

It's beautiful!!! I also love the distressed, soft, slouchy leather. Congrats to you and your girlfriend on your new purchases!! Oh, and your outfits are always so cute.:tup:

Yay! Weren't you looking at these at Bal NY during the Trunk show?

I think the Anthra w/ GH is gorgeous! Love it!

Hi!

Yea I was looking at the blues at the show but focused on the Brief. That was what I thought I would return for but like I said, I don't like the triangular shape so the city works better. At the show I was struggling betw. the marine and anthracite.

I still was tonight! It took a good 45 minutes to finally choose.

Yayy, karenab you made a great choice.:yahoo: It is stunning and looks fab on you. :drool:Congrats :yahoo:i love your outfit and it looks perfect with your Anthracite.:tup::heart:

Hello you!!!

I know! I finally decided!! I'm happy with the decision. It will take me through winter nicely as well as right now too when I don't want to carry a black. :yes: