I did it, I did it!! Found my RoxA4 in Bicester!!!

nielnielniel

Lovin the British!
O.G.
May 12, 2009
Rather it was a friend who is staying in UK...technically I can't be there but he's a angel and has been feeding my bag craze for years...buying bargains for me that you can only find in UK.

So happen that he's on a road trip and he dropped by Bicester. And naturaly I asked him to check on my wanted list....and there it is....

:yahoo:I got my Roxanne A4 Tote :yahoo: I always knew I want it but it was too pricey unless it went on sale. And I missed it during sale and now it has kinda discontinued....the saying goes you don't know what you have till it's gone kinda true. I want it so desperately and my friend tweeted a picture of my new baby to me. GBP295....

phm2kg.png

I think I spotted an ostrich Mitzy hobo......can't wait for my baby to come back. If only he can get VAT refund.....

Oh Neil that is fantastic but how frustrating having to wait for your gorgeous A4 tote. I am so impatient I really don't think I would manage to wait that long.

You must be delighted to have found this bag which you have been looking for for such a long time.

Let's see how long your bag ban lasts!!!

Congrats Niel. I have one in chocolate myself and I loooveee that bag to bits.
Wow that's a great bargain because I paid the same amount from the summer sale with the extra 10% preview discount.

Would you be able to get it shipped to you from UK if you can't wait for it any longer?

I'm pleased that you've managed to find this bag Niel - just a shame you have to wait so long to receive it! I've got one exactly the same and I think it's great! Congratulations, and modelling pics please when you finally meet your new Roxy!