I did it, I did it!! Found my RoxA4 in Bicester!!!

nielnielniel

Lovin the British!
May 12, 2009
DDB Far East
www.nagaddb.com.my
Rather it was a friend who is staying in UK...technically I can't be there but he's a angel and has been feeding my bag craze for years...buying bargains for me that you can only find in UK.

So happen that he's on a road trip and he dropped by Bicester. And naturaly I asked him to check on my wanted list....and there it is....

:yahoo:I got my Roxanne A4 Tote :yahoo: I always knew I want it but it was too pricey unless it went on sale. And I missed it during sale and now it has kinda discontinued....the saying goes you don't know what you have till it's gone kinda true. I want it so desperately and my friend tweeted a picture of my new baby to me. GBP295....

I think I spotted an ostrich Mitzy hobo......can't wait for my baby to come back. If only he can get VAT refund.....

Jul 9, 2009
Congrats young man- I have this bag in oak and choc and love them - use as a work bag abd everything fits in and still looks smart- enjoy

Minimouse

O.G.
May 20, 2007
Niel, that's FANTASTIC NEWS, I can feel your excitement and delight through your writing, I'm delighted for you. When will you get to see your new Roxy?

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
Scotland
Oh Neil that is fantastic but how frustrating having to wait for your gorgeous A4 tote. I am so impatient I really don't think I would manage to wait that long.

You must be delighted to have found this bag which you have been looking for for such a long time.

Let's see how long your bag ban lasts!!!

hulahoop

Hula O'Hoop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
UK
Great news!!! Its such a fab feeling when you secure a hard to find, much lusted after bag isnt it?! So pleased for you, it will be worth the wait!

Inem

O.G.
Jan 30, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
Congrats Niel. I have one in chocolate myself and I loooveee that bag to bits.
Wow that's a great bargain because I paid the same amount from the summer sale with the extra 10% preview discount.

Would you be able to get it shipped to you from UK if you can't wait for it any longer?

bamberio

O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
Leeds, UK
I'm pleased that you've managed to find this bag Niel - just a shame you have to wait so long to receive it! I've got one exactly the same and I think it's great! Congratulations, and modelling pics please when you finally meet your new Roxy!

LovinMyMulberry

NotLovinMulberry....
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
UK
Fantastic news - Im so pleased that you managed to get one in the end! I hope that you get it sooner rather than later!! :biggrin: :yahoo:

klp0213

Sep 2, 2008
Northern Ireland
Excellent result niel! Sorry you have to wait so long to actually have it but I bet you'll be even more excited about it when the time finally comes though!