I did it!! Gold Metallic Snake Del Rey is MINE!!

dlz7486

Dec 6, 2012
Hey ladies! I just wanted thank everyone who helped me decide on my new baby... Gold metallic snake Del Rey!!! I ordered her today from M.com - feeling a bit guilty, as she was steep, but I was in love with the leather, and I figured that something like it would never come around again! Now the anxiety until she arrives...

Attachments

• Mulberry Del Rey (2).jpg
    Mulberry Del Rey (2).jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 958
Hey ladies! I just wanted thank everyone who helped me decide on my new baby... Gold metallic snake Del Rey!!! I ordered her today from M.com - feeling a bit guilty, as she was steep, but I was in love with the leather, and I figured that something like it would never come around again! Now the anxiety until she arrives...
Fantastic! Enjoy the build up , the opening and then the wearing :cloud9:

What a stunner cograulations on getting her.
Mod shots if u can when she arrives pls.

This is really slow, but I still remember seeing the metallic snake del rey last year in a catologue and loving it (but not being able to afford it). Now that I am in a much better financial situation I feel like having one of my own, but I've combed through just about every website possible and can't find any. :sad:

It doesn't come in small though right? Maybe when I'm even better off I'll ask Mulberry to custom make a small version for me. :P