I did it! Bought my first Spy today!

1. I'm too excited to take it out of its bag (anyone else get like that with new things?):yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    I went in to to buy the black Spy.....only to fall in love with Cognac.

Pics to follow...as soon as I work out how to use the camera and laptop together.
    Really, I'm soooooo happy - and thanks to everyone who helped me out with all my Spy Q&As a while back:heart:

2. Wow, congratulations. I love the Spy! Yes, please post pics of you wearing ti!

3. Always wonderful news to hear about a new spy purchase! cognac is gorgeous! Congrats and enjoy your new bag.

4. awesome bag +color .. congrats... plzzz post pix :smile:

5. Congrats to you! Welcome to the Spy family!

6. Congrats!!

7. Congratulations. Please posts pics soon. Wish it were me.:smile:

8. Congrats....
    I love that colour and am considering to get one too

9. Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics!

10. Congratulation ! I remember when I bought last february my Spy Striped denim. Of course I knew that I would have to wait at least 2 months before to be able to wear it !!! 15th April 2006 i weared it for the first time, and I wear almost each single day in Summer !!!
    I love the spy but I also love the Paddi especially for winter. And I am totally lost ! I don't know which one to choose !!! Help !!!:girlsigh: :heart:

11. congrats!! and pics plssss......

12. Congrats! Can't wait to see it!

13. congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats
    pics please

14. Congratulations!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice