I did it again!! Help me name #5!!!

jenny70

Jul 4, 2007
At the Beauty Bar
So, about 2 weeks ago I posted some pics of my kitten Sasha, I had just adopted her. Well, I just did it again!! Now I have 5 kitties and probably a little crazy, but I love them and I am so happy that I can give them a good home. I pick her up tomorrow night and other than Oreo, I can't think of good name for her. Who wants to help name her?

If it makes any difference, the others are Smokey, Bella, Cali and Sasha!

lmkhlh2006

L.a.m.b. Lover
O.G.
Jun 26, 2007
I don't have any name suggestions, but oh my goodness she is so cute!! Congrats!

Edit:My husband just suggested Dot, which made me think Dottie (because of the little spot on her head).

Brooke11

polisher
Apr 13, 2008
east coast
I give all my cats people names... I think Annie, Claire, Emma, Gracie, and Lilly are all pretty names. Lilly would be a good name for a white cat :smile: she is so cute, congrats on the adoption :smile:

Embratt

O.G.
May 26, 2008
What a cute kitten! That little face is so sweet. What about "Button" or "Angel"?

Nyria

Diggin TPF
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Alberta, Canada
Awww - she looks like a cat I had when I was a kid - same spot and everything. I named her 'minky' -- not sure why?
Or 'spot' would be funny because it's a dog name.

I helped my friend name her kitty by flipping through a magazine - I said "Whatever name we flip to - that's her name" - and we flipped to a 'Furla' add - LOL - how perfect is THAT?

BlueKat

Queen of the Castle
Jul 20, 2008
USA
^^I was going to suggest smudge too!! LOL!

My son suggest Ink or Penelope (Pea for short because the spot on her head reminds him of a Pea).