I did it again...forgot I had this bag!

deweydrop

Coach wh*re
Nov 29, 2006
I was just searching through my photobucket account to find pictures of my bags I use for Disney...and I came across this:

I TOTALLY forgot I owned this bag! I'm so lame!

I can use this now, right? It's April in New England...kinda hit or miss with the weather...but this is okay for now, right?​

Ha, ha...yeah I've done that!! I think you should be able to use it now!

I forget all the time what I have, lol, so I took the time to try to make it easier for me to tell what's in each closet. I have all my bags organized on shelves in closets, and I keep them all in dust bags rather than "on display". So I printed out pics for each one, laminated them, and attached the appropriate pic to my shelf under each bag. At the moment, they are not organized that well by brand like they used to be since I've bought and sold some, but at least at a glance I can tell what I have.

Of course you can. Leme tell you if its an orange bag with rainbow poka dots and the dead of winter, if I like it I wear it. Be who you are and wear what you love regaurdless of season, color etc.:yes:

Kimmie, I didn't think YOU had a "dead of winter" season in sunny California!! hee hee Not that I am jealous or anything.:P

Deweydrop, I think you can definitely use this bag now!:yes: I have a large Carly in the denim version of this print and I plan on breaking her out any day now!!

I would say YES!

And I also want to say congrats again (I did on your post about pregnancy awhile ago) I see you have made it past those first trimester weeks! SO CONGRATS! :smile:

That bag is so nice - definitely break it out! And I know what you mean about forgetting which bags you have - I keep referring back to the group shot I took to post here - its really coming in handy!

And I also want to say congrats again (I did on your post about pregnancy awhile ago) I see you have made it past those first trimester weeks! SO CONGRATS! :smile:

Why thank you! (and yes, BIG sigh of relief making it past the first tri!)

runner22 said:
LOL, I can't believe you forgot you had that bag! I only have 3 so if i forgot...haha

yeah, I have a bit of a habit. Have quite a large collection, alot are packed up being that our house was on the market for a while and I had to "declutter" my closets. heheh

Now I just have to FIND this bag. hehehe