I DID get the large Mabel in Chocolate

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It was 60 per cent of at Mulberry Stockholm so I paid about £ 355.

I'm hoping that I won't regret it.

2. That is great news! And also a great price!! Please post pictures!!

3. Oh lovely!! :smile: Did they still have a lot of bags? I went last week, but might drop by again soon.. just to visit.. hrm. :smile:

4. wow a great price for a great bag! Congrats

5. That's a really good price. Congatulations. Hope you love it.

6. ooh lovely- i need to see pictures!!!

7. Congratulations, a lot of pics please

8. Ooooo congrats, looking forward to the piccies.

9. Congrats lea-m! Great price too. Looking forward to pics when it arrives!

10. Wow , you did get a bargain !

11. Wow, congratulations it is a lovely bag, fab shade and a great price too!

12. :woohoo:Congrats on a great buy Lea! How are you btw, hope you're feeling better now?

13. Congrats Lea-m! Choco Mabel is a fantastic bag. I have the regular Mabel in chocolate antiqued leather and I love it to bits!!!!

14. wow what a fab price! well done - cant wait to see pics!!

15. Thanks all of you. I am admiring her right now. I will get hubby to take some pics when he can fin the time.

Annie in Sweden: I just popped in during my lunch hour, they did have a few bags left but I did not pay to much attention to them. I was busy using my Master Card ;)

I noticed two other large Mabels in Chocolate.

alycat: I am feeling better but I have 12 more days to go with the injections and then an appointment with my doctor.