I did double eyelid surgery at Marble!!

Hello, I am a new user and I can't make my own thread to ask a question yet. I have uneven eyelids, one monolid and a thin double eyelid. I've always wanted to get my eyes done to even them out, but I don't know a lot about all of the different types of double eyelid surgeries out there.

I have some concerns about getting double eyelid surgery.
- I like the fold for my double eyelid and I don't want to change it, but I feel like it'd be weird to do double eyelid surgery on one eye, and I don't know if that's something that people do. Also I'm worried that the results after doing just one eye would still make my eyes uneven anyways, but both now uneven double eyelids.

Minji's eyelid fold is similar to my double eyelid now, and it is the fold that I would like my other eye to be like.
1675218898245.png
- my eyelids are a bit on the thick side, and I'm worried that my eyelids will come out unnatural and funny. As I stated above I already like the natural fold of my double eyelid, and I just don't want unnatural looking results. The below photo is an example of how I'm afraid my eyes would turn out after doing double eyelid surgery. (Not to say that theirs look bad but I just want a more natural look, but don't know how it would look when done on someone with thick eyelids. Any advice or knowledge on this would be appreciated!)
- I've heard non-incision eyelid surgery is good for natural looking results, but I've also heard that it can last for only a few years, which is worrisome to me because I'm worried my thick eyelids might cause it to become undone faster. Not sure if that would be an issue or not. Or if I would have to do something extra, like removing some of my eyelid fat to make the results last as long as possible?
1675218593759.png

I guess my biggest worry is that I already have a double eyelid that I like, and I really don't want to have to touch it, but I feel like that may be inevitable because I don't think a doctor would do that, or the results would look as good. I'm not sure how that works. I would be okay with removing some fat to make sure the eyelids look even but again don't know how all of that works.

Sorry I'm really not that knowledgeable about all of this so the things I want probably sounds really unrealistic. I'm open to all and any advice! I know the original poster of this thread also had a double eyelid and a monolid, and I am dealing with a similar issue so I thought it might be helpful to post here too.

I just got my double eyelid surgery done 3 weeks ago at Marble! My eyes were super uneven to begin with, I had double eyelid on one side and monolid on the other side.

View attachment 4950708 View attachment 4950709
I never thought that I would get plastic surgery while living in Korea for few years, but I got it done after seeing my friend's result lol. I booked my consultation through their Korean website but they told me they have English translator and they would contact me again. I was a bit unsure when I contacted them online because the price was higher than I expected, but they did tell me about discount. I remember the clinic was packed with people when I visited and I managed to get a great deal for the surgery fees.

I asked my doctor I wanted natural, but not too natural look. He showed my few different lines and both my doctor and I agreed with the line that looks best on me. He also explained about the surgery method which I was surprised about, because I somehow wasnt expecting that and was only expecting to be shown the double eyelid lines.

I like my eyes so far but I feel like there are still swollen. I hope it will start to look natural soon. Painwise, it wasnt painless but it was bearable. As the anesthesia wore off I began to feel some of the pain and thread removal also sting a little. I liked the cooling effect from the cold compress and I feel like it helped with the swelling. Apparently you are supposed to do warm compress to remove the bruises so I did. My english translator told me I shouldnt wash my face up to 1 week after surgery, but if I wanted to I could use cleansing water. I was still nervous to wash my face after a week though. I didnt do anything else special to help with my recovery.

Its only been 3 weeks so I'm still waiting, but I will share more when the swelling goes away more.

View attachment 4950723
View attachment 4950721
View attachment 4950722
Your result is amazing! Your eyes are beautiful!
I heard many patients said the same thing that the local anesthesia wore out about 30 minutes before the end of surgery and experienced pain when the surgeon saw the eyes.
Who was your surgeon?
Thanks for sharing your journey

Hi, Sorry to reactive old thread, I'm considering Marble for Ptosis DES, please DM cost? being quoted 3.8 3.9 million in diff places !!
Going to Seoul next week for consults. Looking for natural look, any advise welcome.

I just got my double eyelid surgery done 3 weeks ago at Marble! My eyes were super uneven to begin with, I had double eyelid on one side and monolid on the other side.

I never thought that I would get plastic surgery while living in Korea for few years, but I got it done after seeing my friend's result lol. I booked my consultation through their Korean website but they told me they have English translator and they would contact me again. I was a bit unsure when I contacted them online because the price was higher than I expected, but they did tell me about discount. I remember the clinic was packed with people when I visited and I managed to get a great deal for the surgery fees.

I asked my doctor I wanted natural, but not too natural look. He showed my few different lines and both my doctor and I agreed with the line that looks best on me. He also explained about the surgery method which I was surprised about, because I somehow wasnt expecting that and was only expecting to be shown the double eyelid lines.

I like my eyes so far but I feel like there are still swollen. I hope it will start to look natural soon. Painwise, it wasnt painless but it was bearable. As the anesthesia wore off I began to feel some of the pain and thread removal also sting a little. I liked the cooling effect from the cold compress and I feel like it helped with the swelling. Apparently you are supposed to do warm compress to remove the bruises so I did. My english translator told me I shouldnt wash my face up to 1 week after surgery, but if I wanted to I could use cleansing water. I was still nervous to wash my face after a week though. I didnt do anything else special to help with my recovery.

Its only been 3 weeks so I'm still waiting, but I will share more when the swelling goes away more.

View attachment 4950723
View attachment 4950721
View attachment 4950722
Shine bright like diamond 💎 ✨️

View attachment 4950723
View attachment 4950721
View attachment 4950722
Love the before and after

Same!! I really would like to have a frame of reference for the price as well please! I know it's been a while so it's different now but would like to have some benchmark