I did a little Beauty Shopping

Good stuff. As for the brushes, I use art supply brushes. If you have a Pearl Paint near you, I would suggest going in there. I don't believe in paying for brand name prices for makeup brushes.

ohhhhhhhh bare canvas is fab, and the angle brush I can't live without. I LOVE fluid line but my eyes for some reason aren't able for it. They Puff up so I can't use them and I have nearly most of the colours boohoo. loving the nars eyeshadows . do they stay on and is the pigment good that you can build them up.

Erika I have you to blame for my Trish Mcevoy obsession! I decided to try it last week and next thing you know I have a new face LOL. But thanks for turning me to it! That mac brush looks exactly like the laura mercier eyebrow brush I just got.

And the LOLITA! I just got a sample of it and love LOVED it, I have to get me a bottle.

How are you liking the tinted lipbalm?

Cool! Thanks for sharing! I didn't realize that Trish products were in a "page". Very interesting! I will have to check that out!

And I didn't know that Lolita Lempika came out with a new version. Looks like the apple stem has been replace with a regular push down thingy (oh am I technical or what?). Bummer!

Erika I have you to blame for my Trish Mcevoy obsession! I decided to try it last week and next thing you know I have a new face LOL. But thanks for turning me to it! That mac brush looks exactly like the laura mercier eyebrow brush I just got.

And the LOLITA! I just got a sample of it and love LOVED it, I have to get me a bottle.

How are you liking the tinted lipbalm?

:lol: Trish is awesome! I just think the product design is really innovative and I get to keep everything in one bag!

I love that lolita. I sampled it a few weeks back and fell in love with it. It's a lot softer than the original.

Bobbi's tinted lipbalm is my replacement for the limited edition MAC tinted lip conditioner. So I got brown and I plan to go back to get another color soon to really replace the MAC. I just hope they aren't LE items. Otherwise I may need to buy a few.

nice makeup! and i love the perfume and the bottle is so cute! trish mccoy has great eyeshadows but nars creme ones are horrible (at least on me they are) they barely show up and when they do they just crease and disappear!

Elongreach, you're too funny! Didn't you just post not too long ago about all the make up you have? You could open a store, LOL
Great stuff though!
Hahaha, I was going to say the same thing!! But I'm with you all the way since I have the same addiction! Now I am dying for that Nars eyeshadow....

Pretty stuff!! I makeup haul the same way, and sadly have drawers and drawers of makeup haha.:smile: I have both of those Nars shadows, the Mac brush and fluidliner (plus every other color they ever made haha)... have fun playing with your new colors! :smile: