I did a boo boo! Help LoL

braziliangirl

Apr 15, 2008
*not sure if the right place to post/ if. Not, my apologies (cross posted w my last thread)....

I'm scared! I did something on impulse and didn't get it authenticated. Yikes!!!!

Purchased a brown one. I don't even know if it's the right size 😕😱🙊

It's pre used . Pics look great but no close up of the patch. Price was super low. Arghhhhhhhhh what have I done????? LOL

I made a ridiculously low offer and was accepted :O
Plus that color!!!!! 😍
Please be real!!!!

I know it can not be authenticated without a patch, but can I get opinions? Please :smile:
Thanks!!!!!!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413323831.097686.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1413323841.957569.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1413323856.456980.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1413323867.886708.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1413323879.658151.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1413323894.382951.jpg

*not sure if the right place to post/ if. Not, my apologies (cross posted w my last thread)....

I'm scared! I did something on impulse and didn't get it authenticated. Yikes!!!!

Purchased a brown one. I don't even know if it's the right size 😕😱🙊

It's pre used . Pics look great but no close up of the patch. Price was super low. Arghhhhhhhhh what have I done????? LOL

I made a ridiculously low offer and was accepted :O
Plus that color!!!!! 😍
Please be real!!!!

I know it can not be authenticated without a patch, but can I get opinions? Please :smile:
Thanks!!!!!!View attachment 2779394View attachment 2779395View attachment 2779396View attachment 2779397View attachment 2779398View attachment 2779399

You'll want to post this in the "Authenticate this COACH" thread in the Coach Shopping subforum. Read the very first post first for instructions on how to format your post.

I'm not an authenticator, but there's nothing in your photos that would make me think it isn't real. The color is called Cognac.

Good luck!

Looks good to me, although I'm no expert. Also it is very possible to score good deals on ebay. You can still authenticate it when you get it. Good luck!

Thank you guys!!! Seriously of this is authentic it made my flipping DAY! Of course if it will look in decent shape also. The corners need some help but I'm not that picky. Overall looks pretty decent, yeah?

congrats! I think i was actually watching this one, but didn't know if it was the regular size or the larger one. plus i have no business getting cognac since i have a british tan but can't help myself from looking on ebay. Post some pics when you get it and let us know which size it is!

i've done that before too with great results! a couple of times i have made an offer thinking it would not be accepted, and surprise! fortunately, they've been in really good condition, and i have not regretted these purchases. :smile: