I Deserve To Be Beaten

1. I have no willpower. I even asked you all to tell me bad things about the Speedy but....

my finger slipped and I hit the BIN button and ended up with this. I paid $475 plus $25 shipping. Do you think that was reasonable for the condition of this bag? Beans and rice for the next month...

speedy30.jpg speedykey.jpg speedytag.jpg
  2. don't be so hard on yourself. i think that 475 seems like a good price for a bag in this condition!

3. Is it authentic?

4. ^^^ Yes, it's authentic.

5. If it is, then yes I think it was worth it.....

6. Boy I sure hope so! I did post it here and got a consensus it was real. She's also a MPRS. But it always makes me nervous anyway...

7. It´s gorgeous, gongrats!

8. Congrats!!!! Looks great. Don't feel bad:yes: you're saving money!!! :graucho:

9. first i'll give u ur beating :lecture:(so u won't feel so bad)

then i must say.. "CONGRATULATIONS!!" :yahoo::wlae:

GREAT CONDITION, GOOD PRICE!!!

10. Definately Worth It!! Don't be so hard on yourself.. I'm in the same boat.. *sigh*

11. Congratulations on a great looking bag! Try not to beat yourself up; just enjoy your lovely Speedy! :smile:

12. Ouch!!! Thx, I feel better now. I love this board because even though you all know I was bad you never make me feel guilty. :lol:

13. oh enjoy it! its a great bag!

14. UR WORTH IT! make sure u know that. Secondly IT IS BAEUTIFUL AND I am in LUUURVE with that delicious patina!!!! Ohhhh, ur title gave me a good laugh, but now back to my business assignment :hysteric:

15. [​IMG]
    You fought the LV & the LV won....
    it was inevitable.

Congrats on a great purchase!! Now back in the ban room you go.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice