I decided to go GREEN!!!

They told me that there were no more, even at JAX, so you should consider keeping her because she is very rare and unique and at the same time, it screams Coach... Plus green can be a very versatile color as well. I hope you keep her!!;)

I have a green Kira in my "to return" bag, since I found a grey one. Seeing your pictures is making me reconsider!

Yeah, she may move back to the "maybe" bag. The green is a lovely color. I really, really love my grey Kira and know I will get more use out of it than the green and just don't know if I need two. But then I picture that green with navy slacks and a crisp white shirt... If I do decide to return her, I can at least post where I am taking her and maybe someone could do a charge send, if that's not against the rules.

Perfect idea! I still hope you keep her...:graucho:

Yeah, she may move back to the "maybe" bag. The green is a lovely color. I really, really love my grey Kira and know I will get more use out of it than the green and just don't know if I need two. But then I picture that green with navy slacks and a crisp white shirt... If I do decide to return her, I can at least post where I am taking her and maybe someone could do a charge send, if that's not against the rules.

Well, fellow TPFrs... This beauty has a sad/happy story behind it! Last night after my hubby took pics for my reveal, I decided to moisturize and prepare my baby for the elements... I turned her over to start on the back and, lo and behold, there was a big gummy chunk of what looked like glue stuck close to the bottom on one of the seams... I gasped and sat down to try to carefully peel it off when I realized that it was taking the glaze of the leather with it!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIKES!!! I stopped and decided to empty her so it would lay flat so I could work on her... It had pen marks and a quarter in it...:wtf: I slowly realized that I got a return, and not in the best shape... I called the outlet where she came from and the manager answered the phone because the store was closed for business but they were working on the new floorset (still?) Anyway, she called everywhere and let me know that there are NONE, even at JAX. She suggested I send it back for a refund, with her apologies. :sick: I felt sick to my stomach and told her there was NO way I was going to return her. Was there a way that Coach could repair her? She apologized profusely and suggested I take it into my local outlet and she would send them an email to suggest a solution... I agreed and hung up. A few minutes later, she called me back!! She had called her district manager and he suggested giving me a 50% refund so that I could keep her!!! :nuts: I LOVE COACH Customer Service!!!! I Appled her, removed the glue (with part of the glazing) and will search TPF for solutions to the pen marks and dirt on the lining... She is not perfect, but for half, I can learn to live with the flaws...

Thank you for reading this long post and for sharing my experience with my now flawed but still beloved green Kira! :flowers:

I called the outlet where she came from and the manager answered the phone because the store was closed for business but they were working on the new floorset (still?) Anyway, she called everywhere and let me know that there are NONE, even at JAX. She suggested I send it back for a refund, with her apologies. :sick: I felt sick to my stomach and told her there was NO way I was going to return her. Was there a way that Coach could repair her? She apologized profusely and suggested I take it into my local outlet and she would send them an email to suggest a solution... I agreed and hung up. A few minutes later, she called me back!! She had called her district manager and he suggested giving me a 50% refund so that I could keep her!!! :nuts: I LOVE COACH Customer Service!!!! I Appled her, removed the glue (with part of the glazing) and will search TPF for solutions to the pen marks and dirt on the lining... She is not perfect, but for half, I can learn to live with the flaws...

I'm sorry that you received a used bag, but I'm not surprised that the Niagara Falls outlet did that to you. In my experience, their business practices are questionable at best.

I called the outlet today asking about the Kira (I've been inquiring about this bag for a while). First, I was told by a SA that they've NEVER received one. Then, I told him that I knew that they had received at least one very recently. The SA didn't want any part of that conversation and put me on the phone with the Manager. She was a piece of work - I politely asked about the procedure for Client Track and Charge Sends and was treated like CRAP. The Manager blatantly lied to me. First, she said that items are kept in Client Track for only 60 days. I told her that I had been put in Client Track for Kira less than 60 days ago. When she looked me up in the system, she mentioned that she could see items that I had placed in Client Track since March 2009! So much for the 60 day rule.

Next, I asked her about the geographic scope of Charge Sends. She said that they DON'T do Charge Sends outside of the District. Then, when I mentioned that someone in FL, which I'm pretty sure isn't in the Niagara Falls District because it's thousands of miles away, received a Charge Send from her outlet, she changed her story and said that it CAN be done if the District Managers of BOTH outlets (i.e., the one sending the bag and the one receiving the bag) approve the Charge Send. But if I'm not mistaken, Charge Sends are sent directly to the customer's home.

Please don't take this the wrong way. I'm not venting at you. I'm just venting at Coach and the Niagara Falls outlet's random selection of which customers get to purchase particular items.

At any rate, I'm glad that you had better luck in getting your situation resolved and are able to keep your bag.

how did I miss this? I wasn't a fan of green kira looking at coach site pics, but I'm loving the color now!! All the kira colors seem to pop. I was shocked that my gray one seemed sparkly and just popped. Congrats on all your fab finds!!! Sooo jealous!

Last edited:
Congrats on your GREEN GREEN Kira!! I was lucky enough to find one about a month ago and was so excited. (And got her quickly before my husband came home! LOL) The green color is very versitile and I find I am able to use her a lot and she coordinates well with just about everything...similar to my teal lindsay and red bleeker peyton : ) Hope you had a great valentines day too!

Lindsay... *sigh* She's one that I have been searching for and I would love to get!!! I want one in Espresso soooo badly! Enjoy her for both of us...;)

The green color is very versitile and I find I am able to use her a lot and she coordinates well with just about everything...similar to my teal lindsay and red bleeker peyton : ) Hope you had a great valentines day too!

Congrats on the beautiful Green Kira! That color is TDF!! Sorry it had some issues, but glad that they gave you a partial refund. They are so rare!!

I can't believe I missed this thread too!!

Well, Peggle, these are for you! Here's some modeling pics of Kira as shoulder bag, carried as satchel and crossbody! Forgive the pants, they were part of my outfit this morning... I just changed the blouse to match Kira a little better... Without further ado...

i know i'm late commenting on these pics, but i LOVE them! the green is sooo pretty. that bag looks wonderful on you!

OMG, I am so jealous! I would love love love to have a Kira right now, I had her in brown when it was at the FP but could not justify spending so much on a bag so sadly I returned her :sad: