I Decided On A Bag... :-)

^^I was going to say exactly this. The bag is beautiful! I love the top as well.

I also see Saks Fifth Avenue and Tiffany's in the background. :graucho:

They tried to make El Paseo the Rodeo Drive of the desert. Unfortunately this failed miserably. Once the recession hit, many of the stores moved out and there are many vacant buildings along El Paseo now.

Last Wednesday they actually opened the first Louis Vuitton store that the desert has ever had. We went in on Saturday and saw a few of the people we know from the South Coast Plaza LV stores (there are 3 at SCP) who were helping to open the store. LV was actually quite busy (every LV store is no matter what! lol!). All the other stores along El Paseo were dead, and this is their high season. I honestly do not know how they stay in business.

Ranag - it all makes sense now... no wonder your DH is so supportive of your BV & H lovelies. That is more than a fair trade to me! I'm not a red car type of person but that shade of red is indeed nice! But like the other ladies here, I'd rather have your beautiful bag than the car... priorities! priorities! ;)