I Decided On A Bag... :-)

Ranag

Light Years Away
Jan 4, 2006
You all know that I was agonizing over the Plume and the Boutis and every other bag I saw...lol Well, I finally made a decision on a bag :smile:

Ranag

Light Years Away
Jan 4, 2006
DH and I went to SCP yesterday even though I am still not feeling well from the horrible oral surgery I had (the things we do for handbags...lol)

We should have taken the SUV because the bags barely fit in the trunk of my little car...lol

Attachments

sbelle

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
I am thinking that the bags looked very big for the boutis!! Cannot wait to see your goodies!! :yahoo:

Ranag

Light Years Away
Jan 4, 2006
I just could not photograph the true color of these shoes. They are an aubergine that is just so beautiful. The photos I was taking kept making them look brown.

These are some of the most comfortable shoes I have bought in a long time. They are like walking on pillows :heart::heart:

Attachments

Ranag

Light Years Away
Jan 4, 2006
I first saw this bag in the catalog. Then I looked at the photos online. I was afraid it was going to be too bright and that I would never be able to carry it with anything.

The moment I saw it when I walked in the store, I knew I was truly in love :cloud9:

Attachments

mariabdc

Runner
O.G.
Sep 11, 2007
Spain
DH and I went to SCP yesterday even though I am still not feeling well from the horrible oral surgery I had (the things we do for handbags...lol)

We should have taken the SUV because the bags barely fit in the trunk of my little car...lol

You crack me up with your comments, Ranag...

I love your purchases. What a productive shopping trip! I wish i can do something like that before i die of old age...
Pray, what's the name of your new bag? She (nice bags are always female) is a stunner!