I Decided and Just Ordered My Bag!! And I'm brokety-broke. Lol.

Bobetta

Mar 9, 2014
And the winner is.......
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408495817.309853.jpg

The Pebble Leather Chelsea Shopper. Tada! Lol.
I'm surprised too. Lol. I couldn't take the anxiety of the show and I needed to get it over with. (I can always switch around, too, I guess. Lol.) But what did me in was the visit to Macy's today. I saw it there in the Jeans color - it is to die for!!! Actually, if not for my grey obsession (which I've had for years not just the "fall" fad color) I might've gotten that one. It's very rich and pretty. QVC's grey swatch is very dark. So I looked up pics online and I'm hoping the pic I posted is closer. (The Flo Chelsea got me crazy too. But the price scared me.)
Now I'm complete. For now. Still want that Bristol in grey though.
Oh! And the bitsy bag is too cute! Saw one at Macy's. They had one color there. I might look for it at an outlet. I like it. Fun to have. But tiny! Almost useless. Lol.
Almost 9 pm! See y'all in the QVC show thread. :smile:

And the winner is.......
View attachment 2724278

I'm surprised too. Lol. I couldn't take the anxiety of the show and I needed to get it over with. (I can always switch around, too, I guess. Lol.) But what did me in was the visit to Macy's today. I saw it there in the Jeans color - it is to die for!!! Actually, if not for my grey obsession (which I've had for years not just the "fall" fad color) I might've gotten that one. It's very rich and pretty. QVC's grey swatch is very dark. So I looked up pics online and I'm hoping the pic I posted is closer. (The Flo Chelsea got me crazy too. But the price scared me.)
Oh! And the bitsy bag is too cute! Saw one at Macy's. They had one color there. I might look for it at an outlet. I like it. Fun to have. But tiny! Almost useless. Lol.

Ooh! Can't wait to see!

And the winner is.......
View attachment 2724278

Congrats! It's a great bag. I saw the bitsy bag at Macy's too it's really cute. I also think I saw it at the outlet. I believe it's either 30 or 40% off. I didn't really look at it there though.

Congrats! It's a great bag. I saw the bitsy bag at Macy's too it's really cute. I also think I saw it at the outlet. I believe it's either 30 or 40% off. I didn't really look at it there though.

Thanks. I needed to hold on to something during the show. My mind is still racing. But I think I'm good.
Hopefully I'll get to an outlet this weekend. I want to check out the Bitsy. Might get it for the right price.

Bobetta,
So glad you got what you wanted, especially after seeing it at Macy's. Can't wait to see it when it arrives. Have wondered about the Bitsy Bag. Thinking that might make a great for my granddaughter for Christmas.

Bobetta,
So glad you got what you wanted, especially after seeing it at Macy's. Can't wait to see it when it arrives. Have wondered about the Bitsy Bag. Thinking that might make a great for my granddaughter for Christmas.

I didn't get to see the color but the style. It helped a lot.
And the Bitsy Bag is too cute for words. Sooo lady-like. Would be adorable for a granddaughter.

Bobetta,

Yes, I think Bitsy would be a perfect gift. Don't you just love the name? Bitsy bag. So cute. :smile:

And the winner is.......
View attachment 2724278

That gray is gorgeous!!!!!

This inspired me to look at the Chelsea's and fell in love with a few colors in the dillen. It's such a beautiful bag but most importantly it looks very functional! Hope you love your new bag when it arrives!